Start your business!
CzechStarter supports Czech start-ups in getting their business moving. Get the most from mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and services from renowned consulting firms. The best will travel to Silicon Valley for a two-week seminar.
CzechStarter is intended for Czech firms with:
- an innovative existing product/service, prototype, beta version (not merely a concept)
- 0 to 3 years in operation
- maximum 50 employees
- headquarters in the Czech Republic and operations outside of Prague
- the form of a legal entity
- potential for international operation
- future growth potential
Therre is a seven-month Basic Phase with mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and services from consulting firms. The best start-ups will have the possibility to attend the two-week Silicon Valley Camp packed with mentoring, workshops and networking events. The top companies will exhibit at the Investors’ Forum at the end of the project.
This project is implemented by CzechInvest with funding from the Marketing Program, priority axis 2 – “Development of Business and Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises” of the Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness 2014-2020.