Investment Opportunities for Near-shore Business Support Service Centres
Current trends in multilingual shared services and outsourcing of IT solutions
WHEN: Monday, January 25th, 2016, 8.30 – 10.30am
WHERE: 7 More, London, Tower & Westminster Dining Rooms
CzechInvest and PricewaterhouseCoopers cordially invite you to breakfast briefing: Investment Opportunities for Near-shore Business Support Service Centres.
The event will focus on current trends in multi-lingual and multi-capability shared service centres and outsourcing of IT solutions. Our speakers will share best practices from their operations in one of the leading near-shore locations: the Czech Republic. You will be rewarded with first-hand insights from experts on topics including talent acquisition and retention, technologies and management practices improving performance, cost rationalisation and public support.
Speakers and topics:
- Jo Appleton, ABSL Czech Republic, Managing Director: Business Services in the Czech Republic - the current market view
- Petter Frisell, Dixons Carphone, Head of Finance Shared Services: Dixons Carphone; A journey from Transactional Shared Services to a Nearshore Centre of Excellence
- Harj Singh, HCL Technologies, Head of Solutions Services in Europe: IT innovations operation in Prague
- Jenny Etherton, PwC, Director Operational Excellence: Maximising employee performance
- Eduard Hajek, PwC, PE and M&A Tax Manager: Tax implications of acquiring or establishing and running a business support operation in the Czech Republic
- Barbora Jezkova, CzechInvest, Head of Financial Support Section: Public funding for business support services
Seminar is free of charge. Please, register here before 20th January 2016.
More information is available in the attachment.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
The Association for Foreign Investment (AFI) is a non-governmental non-profit organization focused on support for foreign direct investment, development of the Czech business environment, export of investments and investment services, and cooperation between companies and the research sphere.
Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals in the world.